Friday 10 October 2014

autumn wants


1 2 3 4 5 6

This is a pretty self explanatory post so I wont bore you with much more autumn talk, but lo and behold my autumn wishlist (well some of it, it just keeps growing oops). I've wanted a good pair of ripped jeans for a while now; are ripped jeans still a 'thing'?! Either way, I would love to get my hands on this pair from Topshop, and I can imagine they would look pretty swell with this coat from River Island too. I don't usually gravitate to patterned outerwear, but something about the coat is really doing it for me. Oh, and who can resist a bit of Russell Brand? I know I can't. I love him and love everything this book is about, deffo looking forward to reading it.

12 comments:

  1. The Mac lipstick is such a pretty colour! <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I would love to get all of these items myself! So gorgeous! x Laura

    styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ripped jeans are definitely still a thing! I've had my eye on that River Island coat for weeks, it's so lovely!

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete